M.C. Riley Third Grade Teachers

M.C. Riley Third Grade Teachers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Welcome Back to School

  I am a third grade school teacher at M.C. Riley Elementary in Bluffon, SC. My name is Ms. Lancaster I have created this blog as a tool to help my third grade students learn about the geography and regions of South Carolina by interacting with students in that particular region.  My goal is to share information about our region, while we learn about the other regions.  I'll post pictures as well as tell interesting facts about our town.  I hope this becomes an exciting way to learn about South Carolina. 

2 comments:

  1. Yea!! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited that you're doing this. I will post your blog information on my blog! Take care!
    Robin
    www.firsttoremember.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! It's me again. Hope you're having a relaxing weekend before we begin tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know of a blogging site that is going to be focused on 3rd grade. (Actually I just found out that I will get to be a featured author on the 1st grade blog.) Here's the link:
    http://meanmythirdgradegang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete